Thursday, July 16, 2009

Back to the Story

So in January 2008 my family and myself began going to the Valley Athletic Club in Tumwater, WA and working with a personal trainer, Paul Griffith, 3 times a week.

At the time we started I was 358 pounds.

Then I started to lose weight.

I started going to the gym at least 5 or 6 times per week. Besides working out with Paul, I did as much as 6 to 8 hours of extra cardio per week.

I started a Yoga practice, slowly at first and then as many as four classes a week.

You might say I got a bit obsessed. At one point I was at the gym every day for 33 straight days. Several times I had streaks of 20+ days.

By Christmas of 2008 I had lost 120 pounds. And looked like this:



Not too bad, if I do say so myself. I was pretty happy with how I looked here.

No comments:

Post a Comment